Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

12/12 document a day

I have always wanted to document a week in my life. I love how Ali Edwards has her week in the life but it always feels so daunting. I have started a couple times and come Wednesday I'm done and then I never do anything with the pictures. I came upon this photo challenge the other day and wanted to give it a try because this I can do. It's called 12/12. Read more about it here. On the 12th of every month take 12 pictures of my ordinary day. Here is it

May 12 (thursday)



1. made lilly's lunch and the cereal that Luke eats in the morning
2. right as were where going out the door Lilly got a splinter in her foot. I got most of it out but had to ask Amy to get the rest out. Success, Lilly went to school only a few minutes late.
3. play group at the park 9am, Max and Isaac playing in the sand.
4. I finished almost all the laundry today
5. diapers, always diapers
6. on the phone. I made appoints, dentist and doctor for the kids
7. wiped down a few toilets
8. Luke down for his afternoon nap, look how he is folded in half.
9. down time in the afternoon, Max plays the computer.
10. what I wore today
11. giving Lilly her spelling words for her test on friday she got 100%
12. Kevin and I watched Harry Potter thank you red box.

No comments: