Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Party

I have a confession, I love to have parties. I have thrown a couple of parties, Groundhog day party, we read poetry on the ground hog and watched Groundhogs day. I had a St Patty's day party where everyone learned an Irish Jig and on Cinco de Mayo we had a pinata. I secretly wish I could be featured on this blog or this one. Most of those parties are way more time and money than I have but I love to look and dream and use some of their ideas. So when my college classmate found out that she was having her first boy I jumped at the chance to have a baby shower for her. She was nice enough to except. As an added bonus she is a wonderful friend, amazing woman and teacher and I would do anything for her. (yes Mandy I'm talking about you.) We had a great afternoon with her close friends and I got to throw a party.


Now that the party is over she can have her baby now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing! I love the cupcakes and those books look adorable!

Mandy said...

No kidding, get this baby out of me.

Thanks again - it was so CUTE and so fun!

dkw said...

Laura you are the coolest! It does look amazing.

Julie P said...

You did a great job - that is so creative and super cute! I'd never heard of the Kara's party ideas site...that's going to be fun to poke through.

Kyla Armstrong said...

So cute! Great job, lady!