Each of my kids has a bin for school work and memorabilia. My plan right now is that they only get the one bin, so at the end of the school year I go through all of it again to see what I can do without. I can't believe how full Ethan's already is. Watch, they'll each have 7 bins by the time they graduate. :)
I'm so glad you're on pinterest! I love to see what everybody posts!
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe he's so big!
Each of my kids has a bin for school work and memorabilia. My plan right now is that they only get the one bin, so at the end of the school year I go through all of it again to see what I can do without. I can't believe how full Ethan's already is. Watch, they'll each have 7 bins by the time they graduate. :)
I'm so glad you're on pinterest! I love to see what everybody posts!
Post a Comment