Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

8 months & other stuff

Somehow this week my baby turned 8 months old. I tried not to let it happen and I almost got away with it because there is no February 30. But try as a might he keeps growing. He is crawling all over and into anything you leave on the floor. Yesterday at Max's soccer game I noticed that he cut his first tooth. Maybe that explains all the drooling, I hope. He likes to eat, and just this week he insists on having food on his tray so he can feed himself at meal times. He has eaten table foods like noodles, peas, chicken, crackers and strawberries. He loved them all. Kevin came upstairs the other night and said "oh he loves cream cheese", so I'm sure Luke has eaten some other sweets that I am unaware of. It is a little hard not to give him food because he begs for it. Oh my sweet boy is a food lover like his mom and dad.

Luke crawling on the kitchen floor eating his puffs.

We had to let him cry himself to sleep last night, poor guy. He cried and cried and cried, 2 diffrent times in the night. With the other 2 they cried one night and that was it. I'm hoping he will do the same because another night of this is so hard. It just breaks my heart.

Lilly went to the dermitaligist this week. They put a cemical on her arm to see if it will cause a rash. If it does then we will try it on her head. The hope is that the rash tricks the body into treating the rash and stops attacking the hair folicals. The sucess rate is 60-70%. We hope we are on of the lucky ones.

I have been in photo shop lately and have been able to make a few pages including a baby shower invite for my friend. Mainly I want to get my 2010 photo book printed so I need to finsh up a few pages. Plus I just like looking at them so I'm sharing with you.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I love that cute kit you used for your girl page. And the pictures on the two pager are so cute!

Julie said...

I'm in awe of your mad photoshop skillz. I only have Elements, but I just need to sit down for a few hours and learn it. I love your pages.

Kyla Armstrong said...

He is so cute! I love the scrap pages too :)