Then Lilly wanted in on the action and posed for me b/c she was feeling especially cute this morning.
Everyone was so into this picture thing, and happy, I was going to push it the next level and see if Luke and I could join the party. They said yes.
The day continued ordinary like, grocery shopping, cleaning bathrooms, dishes, and cooking dinner. Max painted a box this afternoon, that made him so happy, for hours.
Lilly came home from school we sat and read together. Then the kids watched their favorite show Wild Krats. Luke got fussy this evening and wanted me to hold him all the time. Then it was dinner, clean up, showers and bed time. Today I was so grateful for my ordinary day, it was wonderful.

2 comments:
I LOVELOVELOVE those pics of you guys. So cute. And you look as effortlessly stylish as always!
Fun times painting a box. :)
Post a Comment