We made her Queen of the Week poster today. We put on her favorite things and pictures, she made her own art of course. This was fun for her to do because it involved markers, glue and tape, her favorite.

This weekend we did a switch a roo of the kids beds to get ready for the baby. We even got the crib up. I know a little premature but I just want to get things done before it gets too hot and I get too big. As the children are enjoying their new room set up, Lilly has this conversation with Kevin
Kevin: Lilly, you have a big space over here what are you going to put over here?
Lilly: A table and a refrigerator
Kevin: What would you have in your refrigerator?
Lilly: FETA
This may not be funny to anyone else but it had me in tears. Yes, she loves feta cheese.
OK I'm feeling a tad guilty and have to give a shout out to Max. The kid was the funny man this weekend too. As we are moving the beds from room to hallway to room or putting things together. He would say " hey dad, I have an idea, you should do it like this ____."
Some of his suggestions were to cut the bed in half and put it back together, take the bed out the window or cut a hole through the closet. I guess I should be proud that he is thinking outside the box.
1 comment:
Feta - AWESOME! 'atta girl, Lilly! Max...so creative. Love these stories.
Post a Comment