Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Funny Lilly

She will be 6 next week. I'm still telling her that I'm not going to let her turn 6, it's just to big. I do enjoy this little girl. Just look at some of the funny things that she does. Here is her collection of juice pouches. She keeps them in the outside pocket of her lunch bag. She insists that they are so important and that I cannot throw them away.
Second, this is her fancy before dance class. She loves her accessories.

Oh Lilly how I love you!!!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Yeah, collections must be a stage...I can't get Maggie stop collecting things. Rocks, plane ticket stubs, coins, etc etc. Drives me batty!

I love the fancy look, Lilly, complete with a Nancy book. Awesome.

Jackie J said...

I love Lilly too - she will always hold a very special place in my heart.

I can't believe she is turning six next week!!! Wait - wasn't she just a sunbeam? ;-)

Traci said...

You can take the pouches and sew them into a bag. A women in my ward made one out of Capri Sun pouches. Very Cool. What a cutie Lilly is!