Cute top! I decided towards the end of my pregnancy (wait, that's right now) that next time around I'm going to buy some of my own gear instead of borrowing others. It just really helps your mood when you look in the mirror and realize that you look quite pregnant, but darn cute at the same time.
4 comments:
Cute top! I decided towards the end of my pregnancy (wait, that's right now) that next time around I'm going to buy some of my own gear instead of borrowing others. It just really helps your mood when you look in the mirror and realize that you look quite pregnant, but darn cute at the same time.
Too cute! Love it!
oh, you are one of those cute skinny pregnant women!
Ah Laura are you sure you are pregnant and not just sticking a little round ball under your shirt? You are just too darn cute!
Post a Comment