Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter time

Like everyone else in AZ we enjoyed the most beautiful weather for Easter Sunday. It was quiet just the 4 of us and conference. To quote Lilly "this was the best Easter ever". I'm so glad that it doesn't take much to make that girl happy, she loves life. The thought of having another basket in house to collect clutter did not make me happy, even though I new it was for the kids. So the Easter bunny found a few baskets around the house and put a card game and a few bits of candy in and called it good. Plus you have to remember that their birthdays are coming up and they will be showered with gifts and toys then. Both of them loved hunting for the eggs that they colored, and the bits of candy that the Eastser bunny hid. I have to agree it was a great Easter.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Nice one, Easter Bunny!

Katie said...

Haha I like the idea of finding baskets around the house. That Easter Bunny can be so clever. And you're right- the weather was beautiful!