Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference

A great weekend. Well it's always fun when we get to see John, Shannyn and Jack. Here is a what we did. Made a Green Monster. Just like the one in GO AWAY BIG GREEN MONSTER. I love love that book, and the kids to do as well.
Here are the kids in Jamies. They loved having Jack here.
The great sisters in my ward had a pot luck at the park while the boys were at Priesthood. This is a picture of my children after the park on Saturday. They brought a lot of sand back with them, but they had a great time. It has been months since the weather has been nice enough to play outside.
I wanted to jot down what I learned this weekend from what I was able to hear from conference. First I was delighted that my children were able to identify Pres. Monson as the prophet. I'm not sure what else they heard but they do know that there is a living prophet on earth today. Lilly did mention to me that some people in MOTAB have scary eyes. I have to agree there only a lucky few that look great while they sing. Back to what I learned.
ENJOY THE JOURNEY
With the strength of Christ I can do all things
Work on Virtue
Prepare for the sacrament.
Believe in the atonement
Trails are only for a moment.

1 comment:

shannyn said...

thanks for having us over. we had a blast. sorry we helped make it that much harder to listen to conference.