Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Let me see your pumpkin

I took a break from work today and spent time with my most favorite children. Our big fun adventure for the day was WAL MART. If you know me, you know why. The kidos picked out their pumpkins. I thought at $3.83 not a bad price for a pumpkin. Since there was no pumpkin patch (but I did almost take my camera with me to the store) here are pictures of the 2 and their pumpkins at home.



And this one is for Mandy. I never do this tag thing but this one required no thought for clever answers. So here's what you do...go into your photos on your computer. Grab the 4th folder, and post the 4th picture. This Lilly on her 4th Birthday (can you believe another 4 a little spooky) This was the first time we went bowling. I just adore those little shoes.

This is when you have to tag four people to do the same. Let's do MOM because I know she reads but never posts. Erin C., Nikki and Danielle maybe this will get her to post something(HA HA). Have fun gals.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love the bowling shoes! Glad you had a break from work. Cute kiddos!!