Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear Kevin

Someone in your house has started is last year in his twenties. I hope he had a good day, it started off with work like any other day. When he got home he was surprised to find cookies, presents and cards. Lilly thought it would be fun to make Daddy find his cards so she hid them.
We we were able to go to dinner. Going to dinner is always fun when the children are well behaved.
For his birthday dessert this year was home made apple pie, and it didn't disappoint.
So happy birthday Dude, we love you and hope you have a great last year in your twenties. With that being said let my birthday week begin!!!


One more thing look I found some time to scrap. I've been inspired by my friend Mandy. She has had so many cute pages up lately I knew I needed to find time.



5 comments:

Mandy said...

WHEEEE! Love Birthday week! Great pages, Laura. Glad you got to scrap! Happy Birthday, Kevin!

carriebutler said...

Happy Birthday Kevers, wish we lived closer so we could all be best friends together.

tyandlinds said...

i love the tag letters on your scrapbook page. i am sorry i didn't wish kevin a happy birthday... but happy bday. now that his is over it is all about you :)

jamie said...

your blog says someone in my house has started their last year in their 20'S...who? lol, we are both way way past that!

Love you cuz! Happy Birthday Kevin!

Steve, Amy and Company said...

Happy Birthday to Kevin! (Even though we have never met:) And a day early happy bday to you! I remember I left Uruguay on your cosmic birthday and every 10/22 that rolls around, I think of you! I hope you have a fantastic day!