Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Now its my turn for a Birthday

Thank you all that called, sent cards, blogged or sang a birthday wish. The thought was very much appreciated. It was another success, I turned one year older just as planed. My friends at work were so thoughtful with decorations, lunch and cake. Kevin and the kids set up a candle light dinner for us to enjoy. Oh yes and flowers!! For dessert we had many goodies to choose from pie and a pumpkin roll. YUM-O!
And to document me at 32 here is a photo from this evening. Yep I still got it!

8 comments:

Danielle said...

You are looking way to skinny. Eat some more Pie or that yummy Pumpkin Roll!

Mandy said...

You look great, girl! Happy Birthday! (Sorry I forgot, I had every intention of blogging Happy Bday to you, then Ryleigh got sick, and my day went downhill from there...)

jamie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I love and miss you, and yes....you still got it!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Laura and Kevin! We missed being able to celabrate your birthdays with JR's this year!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Laura! October's a big month for birthdays. Glad you had a good day.

carriebutler said...

Happy Birthday to you! I would love to do your family photos, I will be coming down to do my sisters engagement pics sometime in feb I think, so maybe we can set them up for you then.

Paul and Lynda said...

Happy birthday to both you and Kevin. Wish we could see you guys more often.

Love you, Uncle Paul and Aunt Lynda

Lyndsey said...

Happy Birthday Laura - you look AMAZING!!! What an adorable little family you have. I'm glad you had such a good day!