Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

I haven't had this much fun on Halloween since I don't know when. The weather was perfect. The kids were fantastic. I guess I loved it so much because Lilly was so fun. She was so excited about going trick-or-treating . She did great, she was right up there with her big cousins saying "trick or treat" and " thank you". She would run from house to house and say "Mama I got candy" with a big smile on her face. "lets go to the next house". Max was a dream. He was so happy to sit in the wagon and just watch. Although he was spoiled by his cousin Hannah who slipped him a sucker. He was perfectly happy the whole time.
Here are some pictures before the night began. The family picture isn't that great but we had a good time.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

shannyn said...

So how long did it take Max to polish off his bag of candy?

Danielle said...

Cute Pictures!! Ahh Emma... she is so cute in her astronaut costume! Lilly and Max look darling too. Oh and I am alive and going to call you, I have just been really sick.

Kyla Armstrong said...

What cute costumes! I love Halloween. Where's yours by the way?