Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

This is what I'm doing

Here are some of my latest creations. Some of the photos are older. Did I mention that I'm teaching a digital scrapbook class next week at church? I hope it will be good. I'm nervous that I won't be able to get them started and excited enough that they will take the time to do experiment more on their own. But really, who wouldn't want to, this is so cool!



find the credits here
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Danielle said...

These are so cute!! Did you buy the kits or are they free? If I send you somep pictures will you create a new banner for me?

Randy and Candy said...

I have to say....you a quite talented! They look great!! How could they not when you have such cuties to work with.

Jeni Everett said...

Laura,
Where do you go to build your really cute blog and scrapbooking pages? I have been trying to figure it out but I somehow have a failed.
Jeni Everett

Mandy said...

Very nice. Love the blog header.

Erin said...

Laura, your blog is so stinkin cute. Ugh! How do you have time? Here is ours...not too fancy. Just enough to keep people updated.
www.coonscorner.blogspot.com
By the way, I am excited about your class on Tuesday.

Jeni Everett said...

I totally want to learn how to do that. I am so bummed because I cannot come on Tuesday. I will be sure to get in touch with you so I can learn how. You are so good at it. It would be great to learn from the master.

Meredith said...

Hi! I am a digital scrapbooker, too! I found your blog through Jill's quirkykirky blog. I love your blog design! What kit is that??? Your layouts are beautiful. I am mcardall around the digiscrap world. Hope to see you around! :)