Well as far as birthdays go I think I had a pretty good one, despite the fact that half my family members were sick again, sill. I know, poor Kevin and Max and I really hope that Lilly has seen the last of it. My sweet friends brought lunch to the park to celebrate. Yum! I got some great phone calls and I escaped with Amber to do a little shopping. Our good friends made this pie for us. Isn't amazing?!! It tasted wonderful too. Well as a little bonus I have posted pictures form some of the birthdays past. Thanks to all that helped this day be great!!!

2 comments:
happy birthday, friend. the world's a funner place because of you. love the picture of you and mario.
so, i am pretty sure you just put some old school knee socks on lilly and pretended it was you :) i can't believe you guys look so much alike! (i am blog-stalking tonight... thought i would put you on my route)
Post a Comment