About a month ago I bought this dress for Lilly. I was looking for winter friendly dresses because that is all she will wear. I really thought she would like it put a long sleeve shirt and tights and call it good. Well she won't wear it because it doesn't spin. Every day I have begged her to try it on and she won't. Today I asked her if she wanted to wear the new "JUMPER" well it is a jumper right. She said "is it for jumping?" Yes I said. She happily put it on and has been talking about it all day. "Look Mom I'm jumping". So I thought this was note worthy. The things she does cracks me up!
2 comments:
Hi Laura!
Good to "meet" you! Okay, I am still trying to put together how you found my blog...your friends are the Latta's and they are friends with Heather Dawson who is my good friend!!?? Do you know Heather or did you just find her blog from the Latta's and then find my blog from her blog? What a small world. Your family is adorable. It will be fun to browse your blog now!! I'll have to tell Landon you said hi!!
Okay, I love that cute jumper! Where did you get it?!
Post a Comment