
I loved the pictures I took of Lilly so much the other day. She just loves to spin in this skirt. Can you blame her. Look how fun that is.

One last thing, I was inspired this weekend when Pres Eyring spoke about writing our blessings down. What I got form it, is there needs to be a little more gratitude in my life. I have a blessed life. I will try to do is write down a lest one blessing from the day.
Here is my blessing from today. Lilly let me sing to her before she went to sleep. I absolutely love that time, it makes me sad to think that I won't have that time forever.

2 comments:
You are the bestest Aunt Laura ever!! Allie was so excited to get her letter from Lilly and so was I! Thank you Lilly for your cute cards! We love you!
I love that LO, girl!
Post a Comment