Pages

Friday, December 4, 2015

November: little things

Trying to keep up with life is great and hard and exhausting. So here are the little things this month. Lilly really wanted to girl date to go pick up things for science camp. She wanted to be all ready. This sign was at the door that day now we have half of the days left. YIKES!!!


My super dishwashers. I was a little surprised how well these 2 washed the dishes. They will sure have a lot more practice since our dishwasher motor has died and we won't have the part installed until next Friday.

One of my many trips to Costco this month I was hit by a tiny moment of sadness.  As I stood in line to have a receipt checked I realized that I will not get a smilie face on it because my kids are all big and in school.  And I do recognize that shopping solo is a luxury for many but, I missed my big kindergartner that was my constant sidekick his whole life.

I'm so nerdy but really under $2 a gallon just makes me happy.

I know this picture is out of focus but what a happy occasion this was. We found, or should I say Lilly found the lost case of DVDs. We were sure they were lost forever on a road trip somewhere. But no Lilly had taken them on a babysitting job and found them in her bag. yeah!!!

This is totally embarrassing, and funny, and well a real moment from life. One day I was feeling board of all my clothes so I said hey lets go try on whatever I want with no intention to buy anything. And then I thought "I should take pictures of all these outfits and pretend I'm some famous Instagramer that people care about what I try on in the store." I went to a really fancy store, Target, and then hoped over to Down East.  Well my no intention to buy held strong in Target but I really really wanted the pants I tried on. However in Down East I caved. I found a dress and 2 shirts all marked down super cheep and I had a gift card so they came home with me. And now I have some cute things to wear when I'm subbing. I did go back and buy the pants form Target a couple weeks later. It was a sign I had to have them because they were 50% off.


Preschool, Preschool I love you! L is for lion.

No thanksgiving tree this year, everyone just made a long long list of all our blessings and boy do we have many.

My friend let Lilly and I try out these curlers. I'm so silly for not taking a after picture but she had curls all day. That is unheard of for this little girl of mine. We can't wait to try them again.


Perhaps the most exciting thing this month is that we got to dog sit for a week. I'm still not a dog person but is was fun to have this little guy around. The kids were a great help and to be honest we kinda missed him when he went home. Oh he was a good dog. 


Two things that I don't have pictures for.. 
Subbing: I got to sub at the kids school this month. I loved it!! Now that I have been around I know how great our school is and I loved being down the hall from my kiddos. I got to see them at lunch and they came to my room at the end of the day. It was awesome. 
Pack meeting Carnival.  For pack meeting this month the boys planed and put on a carnival. Best pack meeting I have ever been to. Cotton candy, popcorn, games and photo booth. Max has such great leaders and I am so grateful for the time and effort they put into their callings. We are truly blessed.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love it that you watched Baxter! He's a cute dog. Hooray for the DVDs AND some new clothes!