Last addition for this year.
1. Started out early on a morning run with Amy E.weather was cold and dark. Just as we were finishing our 5 miles it started to rain. Running up to the house and seeing our Christmas lights just makes me a happy.
2. A favorite breakfast of mine. Oats, banana, nuts, chia seeds, cinnamon and a little bit of honey.
3. Out getting the food for the week. I always love to wear my orange shoes.
4. Kevin sent me a video with him singing at the top of his lungs, This is what he does when he misses me at work.
5. Our buddy Baxter is back for the weekend. I hate to admit it but I do like this dog.
6. Getting preschool magic ready.
7. Max went ice skating with his primary class. He had a good time and wants to go again. I love his primary teachers they are wonderful.
8. Making our way to the Tempe Town Lake Boat Parade. Trying to catch the beautiful sunset.
9. Boy cousins together so silly.
10. A favorite family of mine. So happy that we met up and hung out together.
11. Wow a picture with our whole family. Thanks Max for not looking at the camera.
12. The boat parade was so neat to see, Here is the Minion boat. It ended with Santa and then BAM fireworks light up the sky. All around a great day with my team.

1 comment:
Your pictures are perfect! I opted not to do an official 12 post because it was Ryleigh's birthday, and I posted more than 12 pictures...soooo...I'm counting it. :)
Post a Comment