Everyone loves a good 3 day weekend but they always seem to throw me off a bit. Not that I'm complaining but for me it makes a long 4 day week. I'm not about to let a holiday pass by without some fun. This kids were so looking forward to Friday and a friend day. So So glad that Lilly has some great friends. The whole time they were playing a Harry Potter game. When I was their age I remember playing that I was married to a member of Duran Duran. I'm just glad that there was a huge contrast between the two. Please stay little forever.
On actual Labor day we headed over the cousins for some goodbye summer fun. Of course this is always funny to me because we have a least 2 more months of warm weather. Again never say no to a party. We started out with swimming a BBQ and then of course a traditional Labor day pinata.
Yes you read the right a pinata. I guess the kids had found one in a closet that had not been used so they bought a bunch of candy stuffed it, and there you go Labor day pinata.

Oh it was a great weekend to spend some time with family. Now I guess it is fall. I wish someone would tell the Arizona heat. I'm ready for some soup and a sweater.





1 comment:
I love the pinata! I'm thinking it should be a new tradition.
Post a Comment