2. I tried to get a cool shot of me running. So how that turn out?
3. The boys wanted a slumber party on Friday night in the loft. When I got home from my run. This is what I found a big mess of blankets on the floor and two happy boys playing minecraft together. I really didn't mind, mostly happy that they could make the memory.
4. A new light in the laundry room. I have only been washing cloths in the dark for a week.
5. And with laundry day comes a piles and piles of laundry, but I'm happy that it is clean.
6. So many times today I thought about my Friday adventures with my friends. Paddle boarding on the lake was the funnest.
7. Luke found this gem (the fuzzy Eskimo hat) at a garage sale and fell in love. I think it was the best $1 he ever spent. He won't take it off.
8. Library time. These titles are very cute. The Day the Crayons Quit is a must buy.
9. Lilly and I made a stop at Costco for you know the necessities. But I'm sure I will be back next week.
10. Max and I finished typing up his talk for primary on Sunday. Very pleased with this boy.
11. Headed over to the cousins house to watch the BYU game. We watched the game, the kids were doing this.
12. The GAME, we left at 1/2 time and I quickly fell asleep when we got home. It wasn't until morning that I heard the awesome news that BYU had done it again. Go Cougars.

1 comment:
The eskimo hat is AWESOME! That kid cracks me up.
Post a Comment