Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12

I'm in it. Another year of 12 on the 12th. 
  1. Lilly is making her lunch today.
  2. It is still surprising how long my hair is, so when I can braid it. I'm impressed
  3. Luke dose not love to go on errands with me but to make it tolerable he is allowed to have a pajama day.
  4. On his own accord Luke started to draw on the chalkboard. Story line a fireball spitting octopus.
  5. Afternoon reading time. I love that we have us time everyday. 
  6. Time to prep for the week. preschool and relief society.
  7. Max was excited to share his drawing with Luke when he got home. A little man in underwear with a huge mustache. They laughed for so long.
  8. To continue with the silly mood lets stick marshmallows on our teeth.
  9. More of Max. He his giving me a hard time about reading this afternoon.
  10. Family trip to the library. Luke studying his picks.
  11. Current family read aloud is My Father's Dragon.  Such a fun, delightful story. I don't know how I have missed it all these years.
  12. Just because it is historic we are watching the national college championship game.


3 comments:

Erin said...

We love My Father's Dragon! I think that was our very first read aloud ever!

Katie said...

I love that you do this. I want to be a great mom just like you.

Mandy said...

I have ordered a copy of My Father's Dragon...can't wait! Thanks for the recommendation!