Pages

Friday, January 9, 2015

Christmas Cheer

Like Christmas every year it was wonderful.  Starting things off right with our candlelight Christmas Eve dinner. Followed by our talent show. This year we had a string ensemble playing Jingle Bells. I was smiling ear to ear thinking off all the possibility here.


Ending our evening with the Nativity. I think this the first year that Lilly was not Mary. Mary was played by Hannah and Joseph played by Porter who only wanted to eat gram crackers. Lilly played a great angel and Max a wonderful Shepherd. Luke was a was a wise man and made sure he had a gift for the baby Jesus.

Everyone quickly went to bed to bed in hopes that Santa would come. The night was funny because I couldn't sleep. As soon as I fell asleep Luke came running having to go the the bathroom. Then he was awake for awhile. Lilly came in at 6 AM on the dot saying that she had been awake for 1 hour, waiting. We were all pretty excited.

We switched things up this year and had our tree up stairs. So naturally that is where Santa left all the presents. Kids were so excited to get out there. First thing to see was Lilly's new blue bike that she had asked for. Pretty happy girl. It fits her just right, just weird that it is a good size for me too. She is growing up.

Luke was very happy to get his hot wheel boat that had a squid, deep sea diver and a shark.

Max must have been good, he got his wish of Mine Craft the PC version.

Kevin had a great surprise for me this year. He got me a swim pass to the pool. I'm so excited to use it when it is a little warmer and I'm thinking about signing up for a triathlon just to put it it good use. (love Luke's happy little face right here)

I got Kevin the perfect gift. The Harkins movie cup and t-shirt. He loved it. And after all the presents were opened this is what it looked like.

After Christmas morning naps we headed over to Amber's for food and to talk with Kyle for his mission in Milwaukee  The kid has knocked off some weight and it was great to see that he is loving his mission.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh my, Luke's face is so perfect in all those pictures. What a happy day!!