Thanks to The Elisabeth Smart book
I woke up screaming in the middle of the night, scared Kevin to death and then he had to rub my back to clam me down. Yep scary story. She is truly a remarkable girl.
Thanks to a new home cross fit workout
I have been doing I discovered a cherry sized rug burn on my tail bone from the sit ups I did. I was happy to rule out some odd flesh eating bacteria. I was really freaked out at first b/c I couldn't think of anything that I did to cause a weird mark on my buttocks. Don't worry I will spare you from any pictures.
Thanks to Nicki
my new amazing wonderful neighbor she watched Luke so I could go and volunteer in Max's class on Friday.
Thanks to new water color paints
The kids spent some time painting after school.
Thanks to Read across America day
My kids have been all about reading for 2 days. They have even taken time to read to Luke. Which he loves. We also checked out almost all the Elephant and Piggie books from the library.
Thanks to Netflix
Kevin and the Lilly are completely enthralled with "Burn Notice" and have watched 10 episodes in Kevin style (that means the fast forwards any parts that have any drama or information about the story line) in 2 days.
Thanks to Mandy
We enjoyed a wonderful run Saturday morning in the rain. It smelled so good.
Thanks to the Cultural Celebration
I have not seen Kevin for 2 Saturdays. Last night was the big event when the prophet came to watch the 1200 youth perform. It was all worth it and the kids had an unforgettable experience of performing in the down pour.
Thanks to the Idea Museum
The kids and I enjoyed a couple hours of creating, art and robots. It was time that I put together a little video so if you have 2 minutes you can stay and watch it.
idea museum from Laura Modrell on Vimeo.




2 comments:
Love this post.
Chip and I love burn notice. Too many late nights staying up and watching. What's your crossfit video...interested - but I will try to avoid the flesheating rug burn. (;
really great video!! love the pic of the kids reading to luke - so sweet
Post a Comment