Let's back up a bit. I have had this post ready with all the pictures but didn't have the time to sit and write about our week. I was especially excited to give the kids and Kevin the valentines I made for them. I made Kevin a quilt to have with him in his car. For the kids I made coupon books with things like a free Saturday from jobs, date with mom, lunch date and dessert of choice. Valentines day the kids enjoyed the loot they got from their school parties. To cap off the day we had a family dinner with a heart shaped pizza and we enjoyed it by candle light.
As I am creating this work of art. I hear "mom look what Luke just did!" Yep right next to me he found the scissors and took a snip. The kid has so much gosh darn hair that you can't even tell where he cut it from so no harm done. We had another talk about what we use scissors for so I hope it sticks.
After hair Kevin came back home for shopping with Kyle for a missionary suit and we went to a family movie. THE LEGO MOVIE. Yep EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! We had a great time. Thanks Uncle Matt it was on your dime.
Monday was President's Day Kevin didn't have it off so Mandy invited us to tag along at the Phoenix Science center. We learned about the body. Luke was excited to see what a bladder looked like since we are always taking about his bladder.
They learned about river ways and weather.
And physics. I thought this was a great shot of Lilly spinning.
Learning about air flow.
It didn't take long for Luke to study the affects of air flow on other objects like his head and hair.
Life is never boring with this kid.










1 comment:
That last picture of Luke is crazy cool. Thanks for playing with us at the Sci Center!
Post a Comment