Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

March 12

I am totally going to follow my own rules on this 12th.  We were traveling home from CA on the 12th and with me driving there was just not a lot I captured.  When I got home in the afternoon I was so into cleaning the house because the house was painted while we where gone. Thrilled beyond words about the house but my camera took a back seat.  So I added a few more days to the 12th and I'm perfectly fine with that.
1.  March 8 Went to the California Science Center and saw the Endevour Space shuttle.  Amazing
2.  Nana and Lilly made a pineapple upside down cake because Lilly had read about it in the Penderwicks.  
3.  March 10 We went on the ferris wheel at Santa Monica Pier.
4.  Uncle Matt spoiled the kids with a carnival game.  All of them won a fish. They were so happy,
5.  Hey Matt take a picture with me on the beach.  I like my little brother.
6.  March 11 mini golf with Grandma Candy and Shannon.
7.  March 12 Papa made sure we had enough citrus to last the summer and winter.
8.  Max playing with the wiki sticks that grandma gave them for the car.
9.  Passing the windmills, half way home.
10. Best part of the day coming home to a freshly painted house. I'm so in love with it!
11. Playing a game of family pit.
12. March 13 Making fresh lemonade.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Oooh! I want to see more pics of the house!!!

Julie said...

How fun! Was it your spring break that early? We totally went on a similar trip to you (space shuttle, santa monica...), just a few weeks previous. that would've been insane to run into you again!