1 Breakfast. Nothing like sugary bowl of cereal.
2 Loose it app. Love it, hate it.
3 Max wrote this note for me this morning. He has no idea how seeing something like this can fill my soul.
4 Car pool
5 It is all about the letter r today in preschool today. Rainbows and rain.
6 A trip to Joann's. Luke likes to be dirty and on the floor and touching all the fabric. Not my favorite pal to go shopping with.
7 I let him play on the tablet for a moment of peace.
8 After school today it was time to put together our Valentines.
9 Luke's rock collection outside our front door.
10 Max spinning and lying all over my unmade bed while I put on clean sheets
11 Reading time.
12 I love to catch this girl reading. The Penderwicks she loves them as much as I do.

3 comments:
We did the same Valentines! Love MADE.
Taytum loves the Penderwicks too. (:
Good grief, that message from Max made me tear up.
Post a Comment