Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Soccer and a little sick

This weekend we had a little playtime in the backyard.  Luke really enjoyed playing soccer.  He was out there for a least an hour going back and forth practicing his soccer. He loved it! Then he wanted us to play so we would race him across the yard and get some exercise of my own.

I think we are a pretty healthy family but this year we have be stuck with some mystery sicknesses.  Like a weird stomach bug that Lilly had 2 weeks ago. On Thursday I could tell I wasn't feeling 100% nothing more then a head cold and a case of laryngitis.  The kids got mad at me at times because they wanted me to talk and well I just couldn't.  Having no voice was challenging, try getting the kids out the door for school. Let's just say I climbed the stairs many times that morning. Having a conversation was no fun I would get talked over all the time and no one would listen to me.    This week Max has caught something that didn't sit well with him.  He ran into my room this morning at 5 a.m. not feeling well.  So he stayed at home today eating toast and applesauce.    

Lets hope that we are all good from here on out but I will admit sometimes it is just nice to slow down and have a pajama day.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

i love pj days, too. that picture of luke with the soccer ball is to die for cute!