I think I summed up this day back on the 12th post. But here are a few more pictures and details. We Left the Hotel about 9:30 and drove up to LA. Nothing exciting to report a fairly event-less drive. Only that on our last trip one of our screens broke on our car dvd player. I have no idea what our parents did without a movie in the car because just having one screen someone was complaining that they couldn't see or someone was not holding it right. Oh poor deprived children. We then turned it off and played a few rounds of Hide the Penny.
Walking onto City Walk brought back a flood of memories of my younger days. I was trying get a family shot but Max was being a goofball, followed me and kept stepping in front of the camera. Nice shoulder Max.
On city walk they have a fancy version of a food court. So everyone was happy the boys ate Tommy's famous chili burgers, Lilly had Subway and I had FroYO.
On our way into the park we played in the fountain.Since Luke was too little for most of it. I took Lilly and Max on the Transformer ride. Max is funny because he refuses to wear any 3D glasses because it makes things too scary. He said he liked the ride but I can only imagine that it gave him a headache looking at all the blurry images.
Our favorite part of the day was going into this huge ball yard. There were nurff balls everywhere you looked with cannons and buckets and vacuums to shoot and have a major battle.
As we left we stopped to get some mini donuts. Like we needed more garbage to eat. I figured out that the whole park was really centered around food. They have more places to eat then things to do. I still wish that I would have gotten a Dodder Dog but I'm sure it wouldn't be the same. I will just wait for this summer.
On our way to to my parents house we stopped to visit with Kevin's parents. It was then we decided to extend our California trip a day and hang out with family on Wednesday.





1 comment:
Food...garbage food...it's what vacations are all about! Diet always starts Monday...
Post a Comment