A few weeks ago I thought it might be nice to have a little spring break in San Diego. But then I changed my mind and thought it would be nice to just stay at home and do some fun things locally and beg Kevin to take a day or 2 off. Kevin surprised us all 2 weeks ago when he told us that he booked us a mini vacation to San Diego and we were going to go to Sea World and Universal Studios. Since we would be in town we would make a stop to see grandparents too.
Day 1
We got to our hotel that was right on the bay. Typical shots of the hotel, the boys wrestling and Lilly relaxing. She did pose for the picture. My kids love a hotel. Sometimes I think that is the highlight of the trip. How could it not be when we got to go swimming and we get free lotion, and shampoo, oh and an arcade.
The hotel offered a sunset cruise across the marina on an old river boat. I love the water. I love to be by it or on it. It makes me happy. We all had a good time looking out on the top deck and then back into the boat when it would get too cold.
At the end of the boat ride we made our way to the hotel's restaurant and sat and enjoyed their fireplace for a bit. Getting back to our room we all got ready for bed and watched 2 episodes of Duck Dynasty. We all got a good laugh out of that one.





1 comment:
Keep that last picture close to your heart when the tantrums come. ;) So darling.
Post a Comment