I'm calling this week 3 even though Lilly argued with me all the way to the library that a week starts on Sunday so I had already taken a picture this week and means that I missed my chance to take a picture on week 2. I admit she is right but I say it counts, on to week 3.
1. 15. 2013 Mesa Library

2 comments:
Nope, the week TOTALLY starts on Monday. Because Sunday is part of the weekEND. Ha! Look at me arguing with an 8 year old. Momma is always right. Especially when it comes to pictures of the babes.
Um, but according to the bible, Sunday is the LAST day (unless you're Jewish). So Monday is the start of the week, besides, my desk calendar has Monday as the start of the week :)
They're still super cute reading in the stacks.
Post a Comment