With that being said I'm going to be gutsy and post them. I'm scared to because my goals are things that I need to work on to better myself and better family and I know that some of my goals are really easy for others, but that is not the point these are for me.
House goals
declutter every room.
pantry, laundry, my room, loft, living room, preschool room, desk, kitchen
smoke detectors
calk the shower
towel hooks
paint garage door with chalk board paint
Spiritual
read a conference talk every week
attend temple 6 times
read Jesus the Christ
daily prayer
find 4 family names and do their work
Physical
keep up the routine stay current weight
no sugar until Valentine's day
run Pat's Run with a better time then last year.
Family
Lilly & Mom date
Max & Mom date
Luke & Mom date
Surprise Kevin 6 times
Camping trip
4 family service projects
Craft and Hobby
sewing project
chicken wire frame
Kids weekly photo project
project 12 on 12
hang up more photos in my home
Read 6 novels
Places to eat
Cracker Barrel
La Grande Orange
Chompies
So there is the list and I will have it on my side bar and cross off as I go.
So there is the list and I will have it on my side bar and cross off as I go.
As a family we have chosen to serve more this year. We have talked about how we can do little acts of service everyday and by serving others we are serving the Lord. Every night at dinner we talk about what service we did. My hope is that as family we become more aware of others and learn that serving makes us happy.
4 comments:
These are awesome goals!! I'm totally doing the chicken wire frame with you.
Hooray for goals, it gives you some thing to strive for-always a good thing.
Awesome goals. If you need a family to go camping with, we are all yours! We need to go this summer for sure!
You need to add Postino's East on our places to eat list and get the Bruschetta! And I am so excited for you to read Jesus the Christ. I can't wait to see how you do, and just be proud of yourself for trying - no matter what.
Post a Comment