Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

My 3 weekly

One of my goals this year is to take a picture of my 3 kids together once a week.  I found the idea over on this blog.  I  just love her style and think she takes beautiful photos.  Taking a picture of my 3 littles will be a challenge since they don't like to participate all the time.  I figure that this is a good way to practice photography. The other part of the challenge or goal is to get out and do something with my kids.  I want to have fun with this, to spend more time with my kids, make memories and take better pictures.
Here are the first two weeks.

1.1.2013
On new year's day.
 1.13.2013
before church just in the back yard. It was so so cold outside. Brib: used M&M's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this idea!

Julie said...

What a fun idea!