Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A little bit about today

Today was my first day of preschool.  Everything went as planned, there where no crying children just happy faces. I proclaim that it was a great first day.  I have said this before but I do really love my job. I am so lucky to have these kids in my class.
The afternoon was quiet and I worked while Luke napped.  I like when it works out that way.  After school Lilly and Max got much needed hair cuts.  When we got home it was time to start dinner and to work on homework.  While I was in the kitchen I saw this



I was so happy my girl had such a tender heart to help her brother.  Of course she does like to work with Luke because she can still boss him around for the most part.  But it was so sweet that he was engaged and willing to work with her.  His head on her shoulder just melts my heart.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

So, so sweet. Love it. Congrats on a great first day!