Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

A 6 Year old Boy

Max turned 6.  Oh How I wish I could stop time.  Happy Birthday Buddy. I'm so glad that you were sent to be a part of our family.
For his birthday he enjoyed his stack of 6 donuts. He got 2 Beyblades, and a joke book.  Nana and Papa sent him Mario Cart. He got a gift card to the Dollar Tree, some cool shirts and birthday money to spend.  Lucky boy!!

 Boys and their toys. Here are the Beyblades in action.  They are just tops.  But I have to admit they have been fun because he asks me to play with him and we battle together. 

Max got to choose a movie to see in the theater as part of his birthday celebration.  Since Saturday didn't work out, I took the kids to see The Lorax on Monday after school.  We had so much fun because it was a private showing.  We where the only people in the theater. The kids thought that was pretty cool.  Luke sat on my lap the whole time and watched the whole thing.  Hooray I think he will be able to handle the summer movies this year.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I have heard of these bey blades...boy toys are much cooler than girl toys, hands down! How fun that you were the only ones in the theater! Happy Birthday, Max!