Today was the first day of swim team. Lets talk about the high points shall we. We got there on time with minimal resistance. Both Max and Lilly swam across the pool. Both jumped in the pool. Both kids were very responsible with their $15 goggles. Lilly said she had a good time and that it was fun. Both kids know several kids on the team in their age group.
Now for some not so high points. Max would not sit with his age group. He would just look at me a cry "I don't want to swim" Oh brother. He knew I was going to make him so he finally sat by one of his friends. He did get into the pool, and he swam. Max was done about lap 4. But hey that is lap 4, that is the most he has ever done. He cried and refused to get back in. I had to run after him at one point and bring him back. The water was cold for Max. The kid has no fat on his body, poor guy. We stayed the whole time so I call it a success. This picture says it all. Lilly is happy and smiling, Max is cold and really mad at me that I made him swim.

2 comments:
keep it up!!! you can do it!
Poor Max. But I'm glad he stuck with it. Hope today was better!
Post a Comment