He has also learned to walk around pushing anything he can. The other day I found him pushing the vacuum cleaner out of the laundry room. Sadly I don't think it will be too long before he is walking around.
Max and I went to the craft store. We walked over to the dollar craft section and we found a wood snake that he could paint. He was happy with this choice and even asked me to take his picture with his snake friends. I'm so glad they are not real.
Lilly had a check up with the dermatologist this week. It appears that the treatment from last visit got a good reaction. They treated her head in the office and now we wait and see if any new hair will grow. Odds are good about 75%. Our fingers are crossed and prayers are said that all this goes well.
Other regular happenings are going well, Max is having fun in preschool and in soccer, Lilly is improving in her reading. Luke is a good baby and a joy. Kevin is enjoying work and I love teaching preschool. We have started our butterfly unit so we have caterpillars in the classroom I love watching and studying them. On a preschool note I have a few spots open for next year. Let me know if you would like to visit my class.
3 comments:
As long as he's pushing the vacuum, just turn it on!
Momming and preschool sounds like the perfect jobs to me!
Laura,
I love to play with hair SO if ever you want me to put a whole bunch of product in and try to get it to work, come over!! I think it will be super fun.
So glad things are going well for your family. Prayers for Lilly that it all goes well :)
Post a Comment