Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I like her birthdays every one

I started this post on her birthday and never finished it. Here I am trying to catch up on some things. Lilly has been so excited for her birhtday she starting counting down in January. I laughed when she came home from church 2 weeks before her birthday and said I just can't wait for them to sing to me in primary. Her day finaly came. We were lucky to have Nana and Papa her for her celebration. This sweet girl asked for a 2 things for her birthday. #1 a recorder #2 a tutu skirt. Lucky girl she got both.



The night before Lilly mentioned to her dad that she just knew he would bring home a surprise for her. Daddy came through with her birthday rose.


My big 7 year old.




On Thrusday night we tried the drive in movie to celebrate one more day. It was perfect weather and the kids had a great time. Of course they had a great time, friends, popcorn, candy, pillows and pajamas, not much could go wrong.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

LOVE the last picture - cute!!! Happy birthday, Lilly!