
I came across this other day on my blog travels. And I am in love.

How much fun would it be to eat lunch every day if it looked like that? She has posted several other of her lunch creations for her preschooler. Here is the link if you want to look. She has some great ideas for lunch something different then PB&J.

How much fun would it be to eat lunch every day if it looked like that? She has posted several other of her lunch creations for her preschooler. Here is the link if you want to look. She has some great ideas for lunch something different then PB&J.
5 comments:
I don't know which is more remarkable, the lunches, or the fact that she takes pictures and posts them on a blog. Nothin' wrong with PB&J. Cafeteria lunch is even better. Yeahhh Chalupa and pizza.
Mom, I always had great lunches. I just thought these were so pretty. So if you really wanted pack me a lunch again you have an example of what I would like.
mmmm...CHALUPA...mmmmm
Gah! So cute! Thankfully I have a few years to gather all my supplies to make such cute lunches . . .
BTW, your classroom is so adorable. I bet all you kids have the best time!
Thank you..we are in a total rut when it comes to lunches!
Post a Comment