All day I thought about what was she doing now. I was pleased to find out that she had a surprising handful of details to report.
These are things that she told me about her day.
She sits at the blue table. There is only one other girl at her table.
Her friend Hope opened her lunch stuff.
She got a paper cut and has a band aid.
There is a girl named Sebastian in her class.
She didn't get to share with the class the homework bear that she made.
She ate a cupcake for snack because it was the Teacher's aide birthday.
She played on the play ground for a little and has sand in her shoes to prove it.
She read the story the Kissing Hand and retold it to me. Then she showed my how my love would always be with her.
Tonight she said "Mom, come here I have to talk to you. Tomorrow I get to go to school again and again and again, I love school"
I think that is a sure sign that she had a great first day.
7 comments:
ADORABLE! I love it when the little ones love school. I broke the news to Maggie today that Lilly started. She said, "That's okay, we can have playdates in the afternoon, right????" :)
How cute. I'm glad she loved it!
So cute, I love your play by play of the day!!
Yay! Glad she loves it!
Oh I'm so glad she is loving it. our girls are growing up.
Love this post. What a big girl, I love that she loved school! Callum starts this Monday, he is so excited, I am so going to miss him:(
What a cutie. I'm glad that school is going well for her! It's hard to believe all these kids are now kindergartners--weren't they just babies?
Post a Comment