Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Before we got there

Since the trip is 12 hours long, we decided that we should break up the trip. Bryce Cyn is about 7 hours from here and that would be a good spot to take a break. I love Bryce Cyn it is just breath taking. I wanted to show the kids how amazing and spectacular nature is. Lilly was more amazed with the hotel and made a few comments like "I don't want to see another canyon. We already saw this" I can see where a 5 year old can get tired of seeing red rock but at least now she can say that she has been.
Our little monkeys jumping on the bed.
Hiking the switchbacks.Heading to Willard's Bay we stopped for a very short, too short visit with my old roommate Antonia. We went up to BYU campus for old time sake and to show the kids where mom went to school. Of course I had to take the kids to the Candy counter and take a picture with the naked indian.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Aw yeah. Naked Indian.

Danielle said...

You went up to Willard Bay? Wow my whole family lives about 10 minutes from there, and I grew up waterskiing on that lake! Looks like you had heaps of fun!

Michael and Lindsey said...

THE NAKED INDIAN! Looks like you had a lot of fun. Utah is such a beautiful state. I miss it sometimes.