The Modrell Fam made the trek from CA to AZ for my niece Emma's very special day, her baptism. Both Friday and Saturday was packed with family togetherness. My plan of being the family photographer was crushed by a noisy little boy, that wanted to run free in the church. I won't say who it is but I'm sure you can figure that one out. Oh well, I know that there were plenty of others that were able to document the event. I'm so proud of Emma and her willingness to follow the Savior. She not one for girly, as matter of fact she told me herself, "I hate, hate, hate wearing a dress". Although she loathes dress, she looked so beautiful in her white dress and I was so glad to be apart of her wonderful day.
I left my camera at Amber's so I don't have signal photo to share. Wait I have an add to share.
I'm teaching a few summer classes Here it is the info call me if you are interested.
Click to enlarge the ad.

1 comment:
The culinary letters looks AWESOME! How many days a week and what times?
You've totally got your act together. I'm so proud of you!!!!
Post a Comment