I had a bad day at work it seemed like everything I did just went terribly wrong. Ok it wasn't that bad. I came home to these.

I know I'm totally lucky. Lilly thought I needed them. Kevin decide that would be a thoughtful thing to do. I started to think about all the good things that happened today. I heard from an old friend that only had the nicest things to say, I got flowers. My children are a pure delight and they came up to me to shower me with hugs and kisses when I got home. I had the carpets cleaned yesterday. And I have a husband that will make dinner every night without a complaint. Sometimes I just need to breath and remember all that is around that truly makes me happy.

I know I'm totally lucky. Lilly thought I needed them. Kevin decide that would be a thoughtful thing to do. I started to think about all the good things that happened today. I heard from an old friend that only had the nicest things to say, I got flowers. My children are a pure delight and they came up to me to shower me with hugs and kisses when I got home. I had the carpets cleaned yesterday. And I have a husband that will make dinner every night without a complaint. Sometimes I just need to breath and remember all that is around that truly makes me happy.

No comments:
Post a Comment