Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

April 12

Slowly but surely I'm getting this done.  Between the old computer dying and getting a new one set up, trying to finish out preschool, going on an amazing trip to Texas, and subbing every possible day this has been on the back burner.  I still managed to take 12 well only 11, but it counts and so here it is.
1. Starting off the morning right with pancakes with peanut butter and honey.
2. The boys had some extra time this morning and played with the Legos for a bit before we headed out the door.
3.  Kevin getting all the all his flowers ordered to make his stores look awesome.  Not a bad way to work right? Just to clarify it usually doesn't look like this.
4.  Oh the assessments for PreK. I'm not afraid to admit that I really do hate taking assessments but when I see such progress in all my students I can't help but feel happy and glad that I have them. And just so pleased with the growth these little ones have made.
5.  Learning about butterflies all this week. My favorite unit to teach.
6.  Enjoying a little lunch with a book.  It Was Me All Along: A Memoir  by Andie Mitchell
7.  I love when Lilly wears her hair up in a bun. Such a pretty girl
8.  It's that time to get ready for the pinewood derby of course we wait until last minute, weigh in is tomorrow night.
9.  Luke putting on a little puppet show for me tonight
10. That natural smile on Luke gets me every time.
11.  Dinner: burrito bowls as always the lime are a hit.

No comments: