Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lilly turns 12

How can it be that she is 12. Here is a run down of her birthday.
As tradition we woke her up with song and then had her come down stairs to see her decorations and presents.  She was so touched by the music box that Nana and Papa gave her.

I decide that as 12 is a perfect time to introduce makeup. AHHH still can't believe it.

Birthday lunch of choice was Firehouse subs. And of course she ordered the Italian sub. This year dad was able to come with us so that was fun.

 After school we had cousins over for a quick moment to enjoy the delicious Costco chocolate cake. She had a busy night ahead. It was her first night of young women and it was camp kick off. Since this cake is of course Costco size she shared it with the Y.W. after camp kick off and we still had some left over.

These 2 cousins will be together in Jr high next year. Hopefully they will be able to see each other in the hall every now and then.

I couldn't resit and little photo shoot after dinner. Oh and her birthday dinner of choice was french dip sandwiches which turned out delicious if I do say so myself, Back to the photo shoot. The light was perfect and Lilly was just beaming from a great day.


I couldn't be more pleased with this girl she is a great babysitter. She is caring. She always wants to do the right thing. She is loving and forgiving especially with her Mama when we are trying to figure out this tween thing.  She is such and good student and is constantly keeping up with her school work. She is a singer and an all around lovely girl. So blessed to be her mother. I love you Lilly Anna.


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Wow, amazing pictures! What a beautiful girl. I love that you took a picture of the three of you. I need to get better about that on birthdays!!