Here we go mega photo post catching up with March.
Lilly cashed in on her valentines present and I took her out of school for a lunch date. Her choice Jimmy Johns. I love being with my girl.
As always preschool has my heart and we have been busy having fun and learning. Started out this month with a trip to the fire station. It was the best one to date. Each of the kids got to spray the fire hose.
Game changer at our house we got a key-less lock on the front door. Love LOVE Love it.
Because Saturday is special day and we got our work done we spent the day having fun. Breakfast doughnuts, followed by a trip to the Idea Museum and walking around downtown Mesa.
Love colorful art whereever we can find it.
Our new baby cousin was blessed this month I happened to snap this during the family photos. I love my bunch.
Preschool Learning all about worms. Most of the kids where willing to touch and play with them. The boys thought they were the coolest ever. Just for future reference I think the best gift for a 5 year old boy would be a cup of worms, really. They played, studied them for 20 mins.
The shoes. The shoes that had a small hole in them on the start of the hike and ended up with a big hole at the summit and then were duct taped by a kind hiker that happened to have duck-tape in her pack.
These shoes were well worn to say the least.
One afternoon we had 7 boys in the front yard having the best time having a water balloon fight.I'm telling you this is what childhood is made of.
I started a little sewing project making baby drool bibs for the many many babies being born right now. My friend happened to have her baby wearing one at a baby shower. One of the other girls saw it and asked me to make her a few, and before I left I had people willing to pay for them. I like the project, it is easy and quick and I can play with fun fabric. So it's cool with me but I'm not about to open an etsy shop.
While my sewing machine was out it was time to make Easter baskets. Every year I want to get one that I can bring out every year. And every year I just end up buying the cheep $1 bucket. Or that one year when I used gift bags. I digress, this year I made them and this will be the one that they keep.
Feeling accomplished.
Time for the General Women Broadcast. We went with our cousins and were inspired by the message to serve more and then of course we have to celebrate with burgers and shakes. One of my favorite nights of the year.
And would you check this out. Kevin brought us home some tomato plants and we have been able to keep them alive and we can see tomatoes. Crossing our fingers and working hard to keep these babies alive. We hope to enjoy them in a salad soon.
Wow that sums up our March, now on to April where more adventure awaits.























1 comment:
Super awesome post! TOMATOES! I'm so jealous. I killed all mine somehow last year. Lilly is looking SO grown up. Love the water balloon fight and the duct tape shoes. Jealous that your firemen let the kids spray the hose. Ryleigh's year got to do that, too. My fire department is super lame.
Post a Comment