Pages

Monday, March 14, 2016

March 12


1. I love starting out Saturday morning with a longer run.  Today Amy and I ran 7 miles.
2. A little house keeping clean out the wallet and paying some bills.
3.  Forced the kiddos out the door see the air show.  I love how they paint them, stars, red, yellow blue.
4.  Another great looking plane
5,  Lilly was a good sport Max was in one of his moods so he was less then unpleasant, and Luke's was dealing with a newly formed blister courtesy of his new never been worn flip flops. When we found a bounce with a line less than a mile long the boys cheered up. THANK GOODNESS.
6.  Some shaved ice made the day even better.
7.  We found a fire fighter and asked for a band-aid to help with the blister.
8.  The band-aid wasn't quite enough to help Luke think that he could walk the 3 miles back to the car. So hitched a ride on my shoulders. I was impressed with myself that I could carry him so long but it a challenge for sure.
9. On our way back to the car we heard the Michael Phelps was going to be at the ASU pool across the street. Again the kids did not want to go, but me I wasn't going to miss this.  I'm so glad we went we were in the gym with about 30 other people Yep I saw a legend. I would have met him too if Max was in a better mood, but he was done. (I swear he is like a 2 year old sometimes) and I didn't want to risk us being blacklisted so we left the building. Nice to see you Michael good luck in Rio.
10.  A little more clean up today after I realized that this has not changed for a month. I'm not ready to put them up so I found a nice closet and will get to that project another time.
11. Lilly was so sweet on our adventures in the morning. I left her a little note in our journal letting her know that her kindness and great attitude was very much appreciated.
12 At the end of the day Kevin took me out to dinner and I helped him put up a little juice. Amen to a wonderful, busy Saturday.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Another fantastic 12 entry. I stink at doing this! I loved all the pictures. I wish I could run. I don't know what putting up juice means, but the colors are so pretty!