Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

July 12th

Kind of a boring 12.  Well I should say that it was hard for me to make this creative since I was in a class all day. 

1.  First thing in the morning Luke showing off his gymnastic skills, playing jump over the back to the chair.
2.  And the breakfast of choice for my kids most mornings.
3.  My breakfast of choice, I love my avocado toast with and egg.
4.  Max looking very very sad because he thought that the tooth fairy didn't come. I asked him if he was sure and had him look again. Sure enough he found a crisp dollar.  He worked really hard on this tooth, wiggling it constantly to get it loose.
5.  Kevin getting Luke ready for church. Sadly my team went with out me today.
6.  Here I am day 2 of an SEI class. A required class to get my Arizona teaching licence.
7. More class. A group presentation buy one of the loudest members in our class. He teaches mechanics. Just go with your stereotypes and you pretty much got it. 
8.  My group project for the day. Teaching without using words just picture representations. the Great Wall of China
9.  Heading home walking to the car.
10. In the car with my cool name tag.
11. All I wanted for dinner was a cup of cold cereal.
12. Played around with Lilly's hair tonight practicing my french braiding.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

This post makes me want to say: YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD MOM. I love your 12 on 12 posts!

Lynn said...

Yeah, the life gets sucked out of you when you're in professional development classes (even more so when they go on for days). Glad you have some good memories of the day :)