Just one more post about crazy Halloween. Our night went as planed. Mummy dogs for dinner costumes, pictures and then trick-or-treating.
My kids aren't very big trick-or-treaters so we did one big loop and called it good. They really prefer to pass out candy. Our street and neighborhood was a party, Our neighbors went all out and made a Sleepy Hallow haunted house. I took the kids through but they were nice and didn't scare us. But on the street behind us there was another haunted house. We all went in that one, the boys went first. Lilly and I were behind them, but as soon as Lilly heard the chainsaw she ran back out toward the entrance. It was creepy. We all survived and no bad dreams.
Another Halloween has passed I feel like these days will last forever but I see how much my kidos have grown and realize I there are just a few more left. I love my owl, Batman and Robin
Right before bed they had to count their loot.
1 comment:
Genius jackolantern shot. Can I copy for next year? Can I pin that image so I don't forget?! I love that they would rather pass out the candy. Sweet kids.
Post a Comment